Bimeda Exodus® Paste (pyrantel pamoate)
Exodus® Paste (pyrantel pamoate) is a pale yellow to buff paste containing 43.9% w/w pyrantel pamoate in an inert vehicle. Each syringe contains 3.6 grams pyrantel base in 23.6 grams paste. Each milliliter contains 171 milligrams pyrantel base as pyrantel pamoate.
For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus); small strongyles; pinworms (Oxyuris equi); and large roundworms (Parascaris equorum) in horses and ponies.
- Contains proven pyrantel pamoate for safe, positive worm removal and control
- Over 90% effective against most major equine worms
- Apple flavored for exceptional palatability
- Available in easy-to-use Single Dose, 23.6 g syringes
- Pre-measured plastic syringes provide convenient, accurate dosing
- Safe: Approved by FDA
Not intended for use in horses intended for human consumption.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1EXO001||23.6 g||72 (6 x 12)|