OLD IRONSIDES STEEL CASED GATE HANDLE
- Safety hook and body formed as one. . . From 7/8" diameter steel pipe.
- Spring mechanism consists of 4 1/4" long compression spring fastened to a 5/16" diameter eyebolt.
- All metal parts permanently assembled using 20 tons of force. No flimsy snap-on/push-on fasteners used anywhere.
- Large insulating grip measures 5 1/8" long with a 2 1/4" diameter flange for extra shock protection.
- Molded of a soft flexible material that will not chip, crackor break when abused.
- Performs in any climate. Metal parts plated to resist rust. Molded grip contains carbon black to deter uv rays.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh